Ready to do something about that “Double Chin?”
If you answered yes, then schedule your cosmetic consultation appointment today to discuss treatment with KYBELLA…and SAVE 10% OFF the cost of each treatment through the end of 2018!
KYBELLA (also known as deoxycholic acid) is the only FDA approved medication for treating submental fat (double chin). A series of injections to the area, performed in our comfortable office, by a board certified dermatologist, can get you on your way to ridding yourself of that extra chin. Watch that extra fat melt away for good! Successful results usually require two to four sessions.
Since I was little, I have been creating art with my grandfather, Jayant Shroff. Since retiring from being a chemical engineer, he rediscovered his love for painting whether it be on canvas, pottery, or plates. I started out by using his color pencils and scrap paper and eventually acrylics and canvas. My grandfather has continued to encourage me in my artistic endeavors. He is always happy to teach me new techniques and give me painting inspiration which helped me grow as an artist. It has also given us a connection where we can paint and spend time together.
In my art, I strive to portray various landscapes with a full range of color. My work displays the authenticity of nature through light and shadows. Each painting expresses my view of the scenery through where I have been and what my impressions are of the place. Acrylic paint has always been my favorite medium because you can paint accurate, concrete lines, create any color, and blend with my desire.
Growing up in and around my mom's practice, this is a very unique opportunity for me to display my work. I am excited to show my work along with my grandfather's at South Shore Dermatology Physician's waiting room gallery. I hope you enjoy viewing my paintings and I look forward to creating more art for a long time to come.
Urvi Mehta, age 15
June 26, 2018
- Pucker up with savings on lip rejuvenation in February
- SSDP hosts evening of beauty, Wednesday, November 29
- New SSDP dermatologist looks forward to providing lifelong care for patients
- First SSDP physician assistant aims for clinical excellence in her new position
- Outrunning Homelessnes
- SSDP doctors provide free skin cancer screenings for the community in May
- Artist Profile: Cindy Greenstein
- Soaring drug prices put physicians, patients on alert
- Lindsay Eminger, MD Published in Prominent Dermatology Journal
- Well-known dermatology educator joins SSDP team
- SSDP teams up to help students impacted by homelessness
- Clearing the air on sun protection
- Dermatology Professor Assumes New Role at SSDP
- Time to Take Heed of Lyme Disease Prevention and Treatment
- Steve Shostek in the SSDP Gallery
- Shower yourself with cosmetic savings in April
- New electronic medical records debut at South Shore Derm
- Lindsay Eminger, MD, Joins SSDP
- Spot be gone! A lesson in benign growth removal
- SSDP patients put sun safety first
- Mary Cawley at the SSDP Gallery
- Preventing the itch of poison ivy